- Fold all ingredients together for 5 minutes on the 1st speed and for 12-15 on the 2nd speed as with tsoureki dough, only this should dough is softer.
- Allow the dough to rest for 1 hour.
- Cut the dough into 900 - 1.000 gr. pieces and mold into round balls.
- Place the balls into well-greased baking tins.
- Ferment for 1 hour until the dough reaches the rim of the baking tin.
- Depending on the weight, bake at 150-160°C for 40-50 minutes.
- Once they have cooled down, sprinkle icing sugar if desired.