- Mix all the ingredients together for 2 minutes on the slow speed and for 6 - 8 minutes on the fast speed.
- Allow the dough to rest until it fluffs up. Cut 550 gr. pieces for a small lagana and 920 gr. pieces fir a large one.
- Press lightly and ferment until fluffy.
- Press, roll out, coat with boulamatsi and sprinkle with sesame seeds. Ferment for 10-20 minutes. Prick and steam bake.
We can also add the following to a 2.000 gr. lagana dough:
- 400 gr. sun-dried tomato
- 200 gr. baked sesame seeds
- 10 gr. oregano