- Using the whisk beat the sugar, salt, eggs and 80 gr of milk, then add the flour, yeast and the remaining milk into the mixing bowl and beat on the 1st speed for 2 minutes.
- Then, beat on the 2nd speed for as long as required until kneaded well (about 6-7 minutes).
- Cover the dough with plastic wrap and allow to rest for 45-60 minutes, knock back the dough and allow to rest for another 20-30 minutes.
- Add some flour and lightly roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- Cut the dough using cookie cutters and ferment for 50-60 minutes.
- Fry on both sides for 2-3 minutes at 170°C.