The foundations were laid at Agiou Georgiou bay in Keratsini Piraeus in 1928 for what was then the largest mill in the Greek State boasting the latest technology of the time. The facilities have continuous developed technologically and are today one of the most modern in Europe.
The Keratsini production facilities include:
- The capacity to mill 300 tonnes wheat / 24 hours
- A 21,000 tonne grain silo
- A privately owned harbour for loading and unloading 140 tonnes of grains per hour
- A 3,500 tonne flour silo
- Level storage warehouse covering 3,000 m2
- An ultra-modern chemistry laboratory and experimental bakery