- Mix all ingredients together on the 1st speed for 3 minutes and on the 2nd speed for 8 minutes.
- Allow the dough to rest for 15 - 20 minutes.
- Cut into 150 gr pieces and mold into small bread rolls with tips.
- Press lightly with your hands and mold the head, hands and legs.
- Decorate them with various confectionery decors and colors.
- Ferment for 30 minutes, coat with the egg, cut the mouth using scissors and use raisins for the eyes.
- Bake at 180°C - 200°C for 20-25 minutes with an open damper.