- Beat all the ingredients together except for the egg for 5 minutes on the 1st speed, slowly add the eggs and continue beating for another 5 minutes on the same speed.
- Wrap the dough in plastic wrap and pace in the refrigerator for 2 - 3 hours.
- Roll the 5 cm pastry and cut shapes of your liking with a cookie cutter.
- Make two identical biscuits for each serving and with a smaller cookie cutter make a hole in the middle of one biscuit.
- Bake at 180°C for about 15 minutes depending on their size.
- Once they cool down, sprinkle the top biscuit with icing sugar and spread marmalade on the biscuit that will be used as the base.
- Join the two biscuits.